Return of goods
1. Please click on this link: Return of goods
2. Enter your order number and email address.
3. Follow the instructions - you have the choice between two methods of returning the goods
a. Local address in Netherland
b. DHL return label for a fee
4. Please return unworn and undamaged goods in the original packaging! Please do not stick labels or adhesive strips directly on the shoe box. Please use additional packaging to pack the goods. The customer has the right to cancel the order even if he sends damaged or worn goods, but we reserve the right to reimburse the loss in value of the goods.
4. As soon as we have received and checked the goods, we will send your money back to you within 14 days at the latest.
Right to cancel
You have the right to cancel this contract within 30 days without giving any reason. The cancellation period will expire after 30 days from the day on which you acquire, or a third party other than the carrier and indicated by you acquires, physical possession of the last good.
To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform us [email protected] of your decision to cancel this contract by a clear statement. You may use the attached model cancellation form, but it is not obligatory.
To meet the cancellation deadline, it is sufficient for you to send your communication concerning your exercise of the right of cancel before the cancellation period has expired. Effects of cancellation If you cancel this contract, we will reimburse to you all payments received from you, including the costs of delivery (except for the supplementary costs arising if you chose a type of delivery other than delivery other than the least expensive type of standard delivery offered by us), without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which we are informed about your decision to withdraw from this contract. We will make the reimbursement using the same means of payment as you used for the initial transaction, unless you have expressly agreed otherwise; in any event, you will not incur any fees as a result of such reimbursement. We may withhold reimbursement until we have received the goods back or you have supplied evidence of having sent back the goods, whichever is the earliest.
You shall send back the goods or hand them over to us, without undue delay and in any event not later than 30 days from the day on which you communicate your withdrawal from this contract to us. The deadline is met if you send back the goods before the period of 30 days has expired. You will have to bear the direct cost of returning the goods. You are only liable for any diminished value of the goods resulting from the handling other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.